Resolving Eclipse’s “Unable to resolve target ‘android-17’” Error

I’ve recently gotten back into Android Development and when I fired up my old copy of Eclipse I had to work my way through a series of errors to get it up and running again. In my first post I ended up having to do a fresh install of the SDK and when I did […]

Tags: , , , ,

  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
read comments

Resolving Eclipse’s “Could not find …\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe” Error

I’ve recently gotten back into Android Development and when I fired up my old copy of Eclipse I had to work my way through a series of errors to get it up and running again. The first of which was this error: I’ve chopped off most of the URL as that will vary for each […]

Tags: , , , ,

  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
read comments