As a supporter of Open Source I will be making many of my projects public for others to learn from as it was due to the sharing of others that I was able to make them happen.
- Part 1 – Prototyping with Frizing
- Part 2 – Controlling a Lock with an Arduino
- Part 3 – Time Keeping with the Arduino and DS1302
The Cat Water Fountain and Feeder
My cat refuses to drink water from a bowl and always begs for me to turn on the faucet so he can have a drink. I’m currently sketching out some ideas but it should consist of a small water pump, an infrared sensor to detect the cat and I may take it a step further and dispense food automatically at certain times of the day.
Aquarium Control System
- A control system for all of the lights, heaters, air pumps in my various fish tanks. Will also monitor water levels and temperature. Everything will be linked to a web panel that allows me to monitor the levels and possibly have a live camera feed of the fish.
Yogurt Maker / Souis-Vide Cooker
I’ve been wanting to try cooking sous-vide so when I realized the yogurt maker I was building could easily be made to do both I got a little excited. Before I knew it I was writing a menu program to run on an old Nokia LCD I had lying around and taking apart everything in my kitchen trying to find the perfect heat source.
- Incubating Trials (Coming soon)
- The LCD Menu (Coming soon)
- There Goes My Kitchen (Coming soon)
- Heat Source (Coming soon)
PHP Fusion “Infusions”
I’ve used PHP fusion as the core for several websites I run and over the years I’ve developed many custom modules for PHP Fusion v6.x. I never got around to porting them to v7.x but it should be a very simple task if you follow the documentations on their site. I no longer develop sites using PHP Fusion so I consider these to be abandon-ware, but if anyone upgrades them to v7.x please let me know as I’d love to provide them here.
- Advertisement Panels (coming soon)
- Advanced Photo Gallery (coming soon)
- Business Directory Module (coming soon)
- Recent Events Home Page
- iSpy (coming soon)